Andreas Widholz is an equity partner at Kloepfel Corporate Finance GmbH and manages national and international buy and sell mandates.
During his 15 years of experience in M&A and corporate finance consulting, he led numerous international transactions at the M&A consulting firms IMAP, FERBER & Co. as well as Doertenbach & Co. During this time, he advised in particular family-run businesses & corporations as well as financial investors with a focus on the industrial, IT and retail / consumer goods sectors.
Andreas Widholz studied business administration at the School of Economics of the Catholic University Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, the University of Augsburg and the Universitas Udayana Denpasar, Indonesia.
Extract of personal transaction experience:
- Sale of a significant minority stake of Brüning Group to CIC Capital and PESCA Equity Partners
- Sale of baramundi software AG to Wittenstein SE
- Sale of AWG Fittings Group to LUKAS Hydraulik, subsidiary of the listed US group IDEX
- Sale of Lahmeyer Group to Tractebel Engineering
- Melvo Group sold to S.C. Johnson & Son
- www.unternehmeredition.de – „Cross Border-Transaktionen
erfolgreich meistern“ – Article by Andreas Widholz, Partner, and Katja Diepelt, Vice President, Kloepfel Corporate Finance GmbH.