Kloepfel Corporate Finance (KCF), one of the main business units in the Kloepfel Group, specializes in corporate finance, focusing primarily on M&A projects in the mid cap segment. KCF supports national and international clients. We advise on all aspects of corporate finance – from M&A, company sales through to management buy-outs (MBOs) and financing transactions.
Facts Kloepfel Group
Kloepfel Corporate Finance was founded after a merger of top M&A specialists from one of the major M&A advisory networks. As a partner-managed company, we operate independently from any larger financial institution ensuring that we can give truly objective advice. Our M&A professionals have an outstanding track record of both national and international transactions.
Kloepfel Corporate Finance can completely benefit from the advisory board of the Kloepfel Group. The Group consists of renowned advisory board members with excellent and unique multi-sector expertise in the whole finance and economic industry. The advisory board members have long-term experience in the fields of M&A, Corporate Finance, Strategy Management and Private Equity.
- Dr. h. c. Wolfgang Clement, Chairman of the advisory board | Former finance minister of Germany (retired)
- Prof. Dr. Helmut Thoma | Pioneer in the German private television market
- Dr. Claus Josef Raidl | President of the Austrian National Bank
- Wilfried Mocken | Shareholder of Valensina Juices and Chief representative of the Underberg-Group
- Mag. Uwe W. Klenk | Former CMO Walmart Inc.
- Dr. Carl Albrecht Schade | Former member of the executive board at WGZ Bank
- Dr. Harald Sommerer | Former CEO Zumtobel AG
Our clients are primarily midmarket companies, private equity firms and corporate units with a turnover between 10-500m €. We are regularly contacted by company owners and family-run businesses, although increasing numbers of private equity funds, family offices and industry holdings are also profiting from our services.
- Inclusion of new shareholders
- Disposal of minority stakes
- Company succession planning
- Focus on core competencies/ spin off
- Sale of business units
- Realization of exits
- Capital injection, i.a. debt advisory
- Identification of value drivers – “fit for sale”
- Growth transactions
- Improvement of competitive positioning
- Increase of market capitalization
- Support of core competencies
- Value appreciation - add-on acquisitions
- Acquisition financing
- Company valuation
Kloepfel Corporate Finance provides tailor made advisory services among different branches for financing solutions and for structured M&A transactions.
Our base of over 100 in-house experts, from a wide variety of markets, gives us a sustainable and continually enhanced competitive edge. The wealth of exceptional sector knowledge at our fingertips allows us an unique insight into our clients’ needs, offering them clear added value in the transaction process and for potential financing projects.
M&A Transactions by region Q1-Q2 2017
Source: S&P Capital IQ (July 2017)
USA / Canada40%
Asia / Pacific15%
Africa / Middle East3%
Kloepfel Corporate Finance GmbH (Headquarters)
Phone: +49 89 206054 130
Kloepfel Corporate Finance GmbH (Office Dusseldorf)
Pempelforter Straße 50
Phone: +49 211 882594 0